We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service:
- Types of data collected:
- Personal information:
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact you or identify you ("Personal Information"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to.
- E-mail address
- Name and surname
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). These Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address of your computer (for example, the IP address), the type of browser, the browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time devoted to those pages, exclusive information. Device identifiers and other diagnostic data.Monitoring and data of cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies are also used as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can tell your browser to reject all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our ServiceExamples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Security cookies We use security cookies for security purposes.
Intransit uses the collected data for the next purposes:
- Provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes in our Service.
- To allow you to participate in the interactive functions of our Service whenever you wish.
- Provide customer service and support.
- Provide valuable analysis or information so we can improve the Service.
- Monitor the use of the Service.
- Detect, prevent and address technical problems.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to a computer (s) maintained outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are outside the United States and you decide to provide us with information, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
- Legal requeriments
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Intransit.
- To prevent or investigate possible irregularities in relation to the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Intransit may disclose your personal data with the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of these are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard and, regardless of these, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- this website will not link in the cookies the memorized data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.Third party cookies
This website may use third-party services that, on behalf of their respective owners, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the site and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Google Analytics: Link
Corporate Security Policy
It is Intransit's commitment to maintain and improve a control and security management system for our activities in order to guarantee the quality of our services.
Intransit is based on the following principles to achieve this:
- Compliance with the existent legal requirements regarding Security for the Supply Chain and all other requirements that the organization needs.
- Implement a safety culture in the organization in order to prevent services from being used for illicit activities.
- Continuous training for our staff to guarantee quality service and safety to our customers.
- Engage our business partners in complying with OAS standards in our operations.
- Optimize, standardize and seek the continuous improvement of our operational and administrative processes, in order to insure them against the risks of illicit activities.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Intransit and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.Restrictions
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing this material in any other media.
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any of this material.
- Publicly performing and/or showing any of this material.
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website.
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Intransit may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Intransit a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Intransit reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.No Warranties
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Intransit express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Intransit, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Intransit, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.Indemnification
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Intransit from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these TermsSeverability
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.Variations of Terms
Intransit is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Intransit and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of us, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts for the resolution of any disputes.
Last Revision: 01-22-2020